Collins Aerospace has about 5,000 employees in India and has had an established presence in the country since 1997. It has a major manufacturing location in Bengaluru producing a variety of products including evacuation slides, cargo systems, lighting and actuation components. Collins also has three engineering centers in India, including the India Design Center in Hyderabad and the Global Engineering Center in Bengaluru. Collins is one of the nation's largest exporters of aerospace products. It also offers breadth and depth in aviation products and capabilities.
- Collins is one of the largest exporters of aerospace products from India
- We helped India become a major aerospace manufacturing hub – with a thriving ecosystem within the region – by developing suppliers and offering better products and services
- Our FAA and the DGCA partnership enabled us to become one of the first Indian entities to domestically produce and export an aviation product to the U.S
Major customers supported
- Indian airlines and airports
- Commercial manufacturers: