Mission Systems Customer Support
Leveraging 30+ years of military PNT experience and advanced technical expertise in anti-jamming technology, Collins Aerospace now provides digital beamforming GPS anti-jamming in form factors that suit your military needs. Our Multi-Sensor Antenna System (MSAS-100) comprises the best ground GPS antijam antenna electronics available with an integrated, seven-element CRPA antenna. It supports 24 simultaneous steered beams to provide superior jamming immunity in the most severe GPS-challenged environments.
Features & benefits
- Provides simultaneous GPS L1/L2 protection
- Delivers exceptional anti-jamming performance. (Actual performance for specific threat environments varies and is classified. Contact us for more information.)
- Incorporates seven-element CRPA
- Supports Y-Code and M-Code anti-jamming
- Includes AltNav single patch antenna, barometer and orientation sensor to support Assured PNT applications
Our Multi-Sensor Antenna System (MSAS-100) and NavHub™-100 comprise Collins' Mounted Assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing System (MAPS) Gen II solution. Together, they bring heightened protection levels against evolving GPS threats to support multi-domain operations and mitigate the evolving electronic threats. New benefits include Military Code (M-Code) capability and improved levels of reliability through patented Modernized Signal Tracking (MST) that enhances GPS integrity.
Experience you can count on
Collins Aerospace has remained a world leader in the design, development and integration of airborne and ground connectivity solutions for over 85 years. As part of that legacy, we have a 50+ year history of providing high performance PNT solutions for military airborne, weapons and ground applications on manned and unmanned platforms.