Sales & Marketing
The Global Landing System utilizes satellite navigation to determine the geolocation of an aircraft. As the first-ever certified Global Positioning System Landing System receiver, the Collins Aerospace GLU-925 offers rock-solid performance and dependability for Category I GLS, Category III ILS and Performance-Based Navigation RNAV/RNP operations. The system is standard equipment on the Airbus A350 and A380 and Boeing 747-8 as well as being certified for other Airbus and Boeing platforms – making it a trusted choice for retrofits that bring next-generation navigation capabilities to existing aircraft.
Features & benefits
- Fully supports RNP AR operations
- Complies with Category III B ILS and Category I GLS
- SA-AWARE to support FAAs GNSS performance requirements of ADS-B Out Mandate
- Exceeds ARINC 743A and meets ARINC 755 requirements
- Drop-In Replacement for other existing MMRs