Communicate on a range of frequencies with the VHF-2100 Very High Frequency transceiver, available on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 and other air transport aircraft.
With a footprint equivalent to our VHF-700, VHF-900 and VHF-920 units, upgrading to the VHF-2100 is simple. The unit retrofits easily to all Boeing and Airbus aircraft, and it meets all ARINC-standard VHF radios and mounts. Features of the VHF-2100 include voice and data link capabilities, the latter per ARINC 724B or ARINC 758 for Mode A ACARS operation and VDL Mode 2 operation. It meets anticipated CPDLC operations in Europe. The VHF-2100E has extended frequency coverage to 151.975 MHz for special operations.
Features & benefits
- Current and future compatibility: The VHF-2100 meets the current requirements for voice and data link as well as future CPDLC requirements and ACARS Services.
- Software- and environmental-compliant: Meets the latest requirements for VHF radios, including DO-178B for software and DO-160C for environmental conditions.
- Certified for Airbus and Boeing: VHF-2100 transceivers fly on the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 and A330/A340 families as well as the Boeing 737, 747-400 and 777.
- Extended frequency coverage: Enables special operations that require up to 151.975 MHz operation.
- High reliability: Mean Time Between Failure is expected to be more than 50,000 hours.