Sales & Marketing
The Collins Aerospace HGA-2100B SATCOM High Gain Antenna complies with ARINC 781 and offers a low profile, electronic steering and phased array. It also complies with Inmarsat requirements for high-gain service and optimizes SwiftBroadband operations. The antenna contains an integrated beam-steering unit and receives command information directly from the Satellite Data Unit.
Ideal for installations that require a compact system, the HGA-2100B provides a cost-effective solution with a very low drag-to-weight ratio. It is approved for safety service operations.
Features & benefits
- ARINC 781 compliance: Offers the latest standardization for optimal aircraft integration.
- Two LRU solution (antenna and diplexer/low-noise amplifier) with integrated beam steering unit: Eases installation and certification.
- Simultaneous operations: Enables Inmarsat Aero- H/H+ and SwiftBroadband services.
- Compact design: Low profile and drag compared with other antennas in its class.
- Greater than 12dBiC gain over 90 percent Inmarsat hemisphere: Gives your communications a better edge of coverage.
- Variable frequency power supply: Choose from 28VDC and 115VAC for flexible installations.
- DO-178 level D software: The system meets all requirements for safety services operations.