Mission Systems Customer Support
Collins Aerospace's RT-2200A wideband high-frequency (HF) radio provides modernized, beyond line of sight (BLoS) digital communications in ground fixed site, transportable shelter and maritime applications.
The radio offers a significant operational advantage over legacy HF, including the ability to stream live video, transmit images and chat while in a ground or maritime theater of operation. It makes an ideal alternative in an A2AD environment where satellite communications may not be available.
The RT-2200A is taking HF where it’s never gone before – but at a cost in line with that of a legacy HF unit.
Features & benefits
- 1.5 to 29.9999 MHz transmit and receive frequency ranges in regular operation
- Data throughput up to and including 120 kbps (24 kHz BW) per MIL-STD-188-110D Appendix D and 240 kbps (48 kHz BW) per STANAG 5069
- Built-in 4G ALE for reliability and ease of use
- Simplex and half-duplex operation
- USB, LSB, two-channel ISB and CW modulations
- MIL-STD-188-141D compliant
DVP-200 Data and Voice Privacy Processor
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.