Mission Systems Customer Support
The Collins Aerospace RT-2200 Receiver-Exciter is your multipurpose solution. Use it as a receiver, an exciter or both in single-site or split-site installations. With it, you get conventional reception and transmission of voice and digital data messages in the 1.5 to 29.99999 MHz frequency range. The RT-2200 provides embedded Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) per MIL-STD-188-141B and built-in high-speed high-frequency data modem per MIL-STD-188-110B.
Features & benefits
- 1.5-29.99999 MHz transmit, 0.35-29.99999 MHz receive
- Radio specifications compliant with MIL-STD-188-141B
- ALE compliant with MIL-STD-188-141B, Appendix A including Level 2 Link Protection and split-site operation
- Built-in high-frequency data modem compatible with MIL-STD-188-110B Appendices C and F
- SSB, two-channel ISB, AM, AME (transmit) and CW modes
- High-performance digital signal processing architecture
- Extensive built-in-test provides 95 percent fault detection and 90 percent fault isolation
- Simplex and half-duplex operation
- Link 11 (TADIL A) performance compliant with MIL-STD-188-141B, Section 5 and MIL-STD-188-203A
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.