Sales & Marketing
Access the global airspace with confidence with the Flight2™ integrated avionics system. This suite of communications, navigation and surveillance equipment seamlessly integrates new-generation avionics with legacy sensors, radios, autopilot and aircraft systems.
With its advanced displays and integrated military/civil flight management system, Flight2 delivers the most advanced capabilities available today. At the same time, it's the most cost-effective and lowest-risk CNS/ATM upgrade solution. The system is flying on over 1,100 fixed-wing aircraft, including the KC-135, KC-10, C-130 P-3, C-2A, E-2C and E-3.
- GPS/SBAS, RNP and RNAV 0.3 capabilities, including SIDs, STARs and RNAV approaches. Meets all 2020 CNS/ATM mandates, providing access to worldwide civil airspace
- Tactical navigation, remote approaches, precision airdrops and search-and-rescue patterns, improves military operations with enhanced mission capabilities
- 6-by-8-inch MFD and PFD, as well as a large, digital engine instrument LCD. Enhances situational awareness, Crew Resource Management (CRM) and safety
- Flight Management System (FMS) with both civil and military Flight Management Functions (FMF), provides seamless operations between civil and military airspace
- Digital autopilot, reduces obsolescence and repair-cost issues while increasing reliability and improving Mission Capability Rates (MCR)
- NVG compatible displays enables tactical operations in NVIS environment
Experience you can count on
Featuring our Flight2 solution, Collins Aerospace has modified more C-130s than any other provider in the world.
C-130 Upgrades - Real Solutions. Real Results. Real Experience.
When lives depend on your mission success, your C-130 avionics depend on: Real solutions. Real results. Real experience. Trust Collins Aerospace, the worldwide leader in CNS/ATM upgrades, for your current and future airspace access needs.
C-130 Modernization - Lt. Gen. Rusty Findley’s Perspectives
Lt. General Rusty Findley (retired USAF) discusses the importance of C-130 modernization programs such as AMP Increment 2, key factors to program success and his perspectives on Collins Aerospace's performance.