Collins Aerospace landing gear actuation extends and retracts the landing gear during take-off and landing. Our actuation offerings benefit commercial and military platforms by providing:
- Weight savings from product performance with a redundancy of moving parts
- Enhanced safety due to increased reliability in highly demanding conditions/ environments
- Lower operating life-cycle costs and reduced maintenance costs from increased reliability
Collins Aerospace has a vast and extensive portfolio of hydraulic and electric actuation solutions that can be diversified into adjacent product groups. Landing gear actuation shares common system architectures with primary flight controls actuation and thrust reverser actuation systems. Our offerings include:
- Electromechanical actuation
- 3,000 psi hydraulic actuation
- 5,000 psi hydraulic actuation
- Rotary or linear solutions
Through our extensive experience in the design, development, manufacturing, and qualifying of actuation systems, Collins Aerospace is well positioned to support your engineering and manufacturing requirements.
Our actuation solutions are supported by a global network of dedicated engineers and technicians, 24/7/365. Collins technical support offers tailored maintenance, rapid resolution, enhancements and so much more. And our global network of repair centers, extended warranty offerings and on-site maintenance services help keep you flying.