Weight, balance and performance
Collins Aerospace’s ARINCDirect offers runway analysis services, using software developed by Aircraft Performance Group (APG), combined with aircraft manufacturer supplied software, and performance data from the appropriate approved Airplane Flight Manual (AFM). With our runway analysis you can determine the maximum allowable gross weights for takeoff and landing procedures, for airports worldwide.
Fully integrated into the ARINCDirect flight planning tool, Weight & Balance (WB) reports are prepared using the customer’s specific aircraft interior configuration and take into account the precise location of all items on board.
Collins Aerospace's ARINCDirect partners with Schneider Electric to provide the most detailed weather data anywhere, at any time – customized to meet operational preferences.
- Worldwide text weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, SIGMETs, AIRMETs and NOTAMs
- Worldwide web-based graphical weather charts
- Enhanced weather graphics for turbulence, icing and thunderstorms
- Worldwide radar (where available) and satellite imagery
- Area forecasts and route weather briefings
- Winds and temperatures aloft data
- Turbulence, convective activity and volcanic ash advisories
- "Plain language" weather briefs for passengers, including company logo
- Route of flight images with weather and TFR overlays
- Access to an aviation meteorologist for personalized weather briefings (extra fees may apply)