Enhance your aircraft cabin atmosphere with Tapestry™, our LED full mood lighting system. This advanced lighting solution easily replaces conventional fluorescent cabin lighting. High color rendering index (CRI) color points are calibrated for consistency and intensity, providing superior color accuracy and brightness. With consistent and accurate lighting, Tapestry helps you emphasize your brand identity across your fleet, while its integrated control panel lets crew members dim the brightness or set its dynamic scenes, zone control and color selection. It all comes together in Tapestry, giving you total control over your cabin mood lighting in one compact solution.
- Superior photometric performance: Calibrated color points, 100-percent smooth dimming, and thermal and aging color compensation come together with full digital control
- Fleet-wide branding using lighting: Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) for Boeing 737, 757, 767 and 777 platforms, and solutions for Airbus A320 and A330 platforms
- Size: Fits within existing fluorescent fixture mounting envelopes and locations. Specially formulated LED lighting lenses fit existing sidewalls.
- Weight: 15 percent lighter than OEM fluorescent lighting system on Boeing 737, 757, 767 and 777, and 50 percent lighter than OEM hybrid lighting system on Boeing 777
- Electrical: Low power consumption, scalable electrical architecture and no changes to airplane power distributions give Tapestry a small electrical footprint