Mission Systems Customer Support
Collins Aerospace CNPC-1000 provides a reliable, safe and secure unmanned aircraft system (UAS) command and control data link for UAS operations in shared airspace. Implementing the Control and Non-Payload Communications (CNPC) waveform, the CNPC-1000 is an optimized package for the small to large unmanned aircraft. It provides both point-to-point communications and growth to fully networked communications for unmanned aircraft control, and can be installed in either the aircraft or the control station.
Features & benefits
- Provides safe and secure communications in the aviation safety spectrum
- Offers full CNPC waveform functionality in a package optimized for sUAS, but delivers the performance required for the large unmanned aircraft
- Supports both point-to-point and networked communication modes
- Provides control, telemetry and higher bandwidth weather radar and video downlink services
- This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.