Sales & Marketing
The Collins Aerospace AHS-4000 Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) features a distinctive solid-state design in a small, lightweight package. The embedded low-power fiber-optic gyro and triple-axis MEMS accelerometers ensure high reliability and low power consumption. Continuous monitoring of all functions and internal diagnostics gives you a high-integrity system. You can operate the AHS-4000 in several modes to provide your aircraft with the most accurate navigation data based on available inputs. After self-aligning, the system operates like an Inertial Reference System, providing free inertial navigation position and velocity outputs along with the basic AHRS functions. For higher precision calculations, the AHS-4000 can use GPS inputs.
- Rugged solid-state design: Fiber optic gyro and triple axis MEMS for self-aligning without using magnetic sensors.
- Multiple modes of operation: Standard magnetically augmented ARINC 705 AHRS, GPS-aided or unaided free inertial.
- ARINC 429 capability: Standard ARINC 429 data I/O format.
- Optional synchro input interface: The attitude and heading reference input data can be provided by an analog synchro interface.
- Enhanced fault isolation: Reduces trouble shooting through the use of internal diagnostics and nonvolatile memory.
- Reduced cost of ownership: Through increased availability of the system.