Mission Systems Customer Support
The Collins Aerospace DTU-7100 data transfer unit transfers files to and from your aircraft. It enables you to record and play back the video and audio using industry-standard MPEG-2.
In addition, the unit has the computing power and speed to serve digital moving map data directly from its compact flash memory cards. This eliminates the need for storage elsewhere in the system. Its rugged design is proven reliable on military aircraft, both rotary and fixed wing.
Features & benefits
- Ruggedized design suitable for harshest environments
- Dzus mounting, 2.25-inch height by 6.9-inch depth from Dzus rail to back
- Internal video compression (MPEG-2)
- Analog audio I/O
- Analog video I/O
- Four compact flash slots: Two Type I-only slots, Two Type I or II slots
- USB 2.0 port for file transfer
- Two ports 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet
- Two ports 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- One selectable RS-422 or RS-232 serial port
- Compact flash purge
- Power-up/initiated/continuous built in test
- No cooling required
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.