Sales & Marketing
Collins Aerospace's MFD-4068 is our newest 6-by-8-inch XGA , 1024-by-768 resolution, high-performance, color Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (AMLCD) product.
The MFD-4068 contains an industry-leading quad core processor. This avionics-grade AMLCD has a wide operating temperature range. It provides superior optical performance designed for a wide viewing angle to achieve excellent cross-cockpit viewing.
A dual-use display for both civil and military aircraft, the MFD-4068 is in the process of obtaining full civil certification. Its open architecture within the partitioned environment makes it customizable and cost effective to take from platform to platform.
Features & benefits
- High-quality, sunlight readable, avionics grade, color Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (AMLCD)
- Industry-leading quad core processor
- Superior optical performance designed for cross-cockpit viewing
- High brightness for sunlight readability with a broad dimming range
- Capable of displaying symbology, video, combinations and overlays
- Capable of displaying multiple video formats, including FLIR or map video
- Displays EFIS, EICAS, targeting or navigation data
- Field programmable
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.