Sales & Marketing
Collins Aerospace's MFD-268 multi-function display offers superior functionality, condensed packaging and proven reliability in some of the most rugged military helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft. It displays graphics and video on an XGA, 1024-by-768 resolution, delivering high performance with an avionics-grade, color active matrix liquid crystal display (AMLCD).
The MFD-268 can be procured as part of an integrated system such as Flight2™ and Common Avionics Architecture systems or as a stand-alone display. It is capable of providing a typical ADI/HSI format or can be used for an Engine Instrument Display. It's available in both landscape and portrait configurations.
As a smart display, it is capable of showing video from sensors merged with graphics to provide enhanced situational awareness in all phases of flight. The MFD-268 spans the Department of Defense fleet from the C-130 to large tanker aircraft. Its very large customer base makes this display sustainable well into the future.
Available in both smart and monitor displays, the MFD-268 features open architecture within the partitioned environment, making it customizable and cost effective to take from platform to platform.
Features & benefits
- High-quality, sunlight readable, avionics grade, color AMLCD
- Superior optical performance designed for cross-cockpit viewing
- High brightness with a broad dimming range
- Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) Class B compliant and Class A compatible
- Shallow depth fits most aircraft and applications, including C-130
- Available as a smart multi-function display (MFD), which eliminates need for external symbol generation and optimizes the optical presentation
- Available as a video monitor MFD
- Capable of displaying symbology, multiple video, combinations and overlays
- Capable of displaying multiple video formats, including FLIR or map video
- Displays EFIS, EICAS, targeting or navigation data
- Field programmable
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.