Sales & Marketing
Upgrading your flight deck from Pro Line 4™ to our Pro Line 21™ integrated avionics system does more than provide your aircraft with powerful new baseline features. It also opens a wider menu of avionics options than you've ever had before. Options that can satisfy mandates, let you fly in preferred airspace to more destinations and increase your aircraft's safety and efficiency.
ADS-B Out (Option)
Automatic Dependent Surveillance, version DO-260B, makes your Falcon 2000 fully compliant with both US and European mandates for 2020.
Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A)
The baseline Pro Line 4 to 21 upgrade is the prerequisite for FANS 1/A, which includes Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Contract (ADS-C) and Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC) functionalities.
- NAT compliant for cross-oceanic routing
- Meets equipage requirements for domestic DCL/Data Comm
- Saves flight costs
- Works with your current FMS control display units
- Increases aircraft's market value
Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV)
- Gain unprecedented access to more airports, and more runways
- Cat 1 like approach minimums as low as 200' and half mile visibility.
- Over 4000 LPV approaches in the US, growing by several hundred per year.
Synthetic Vision System
Increasing situational awareness by providing the pilot with graphical presentation of the outside world.
- Active departure and arrival runway can be depicted on the display
- Seamless integration with the Collins Aerospace FMS
- Optional Flight Path Vector Symbology
Pro Line 21 is required for SVS installation
Aircraft Information Manager (AIM) Service
Hands-off flight deck content management for your aircraft. AIM automatically stages content on your aircraft through a Wi-Fi® connection and notifies you when it is ready to be loaded. No more websites, no more USB drives, no more missed content update cycles.
Providing mandate compliance and total situational awareness
- Meets European TCAS equipage mandate
- New logic enables RA reversal for safer collision avoidance
- Clearer aural commands - "Level off" replaces "Adjust vertical speed"
Simplify navigation database and chart data loading with the DBU-5010E
- Faster, simpler database updates
- Simultaneous uploading of all databases using a single USB memory device
- Eliminates the need for floppy diskettes
- Replaces PCD, CPAS and DBU-400/4100