Sales & Marketing
TTR-2100, the next generation TCAS II system, is based on technology Collins Aerospace developed for the 787 ISS-2100 Integrated Surveillance System. The TTR-2100 Next Generation Collision Avoidance and Surveillance technology enables both TCAS II and Traffic Computer (ADS-B In) capability. The TTR-2100 is a Plug and Play LRU replacement for the TTR-920 / TTR-921 (on aircraft configured to use ARINC 429 Radio Altimeter and Magnetic Heading inputs) and uses the existing TCAS control panels, wiring, and TRE-920 antennas. STCs and / or OEM Service Bulletins are available for the airlines and operators to meet their operating requirements.
The TTR-2100, and the smaller (4MCU) TTR-4100 for helicopters and business and regional aircraft, are the final traffic and surveillance products that will have completely transformed our TCAS/surveillance product line to meet the emerging requirements of NextGen airspace. The transformation began with the Integrated Surveillance System (ISS-2100) for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which integrated weather radar, TCAS, transponder and terrain awareness into one system. This was followed by the certification of an integrated TCAS and transponder (TSS-4100) for business and regional aircraft.
The Collins TTR-2100 TCAS System consists of one TTR-2100 Transmitter-Receiver, two TRE-920 TCAS Directional Antennas, a TTC-920(x) Control Panel, and a flight deck forward-field-of-view display system that integrates the traffic display for the pilot.
- Functionally Equivalent Replacement for the TTR-920 and TTR-921
- AC only powered installations
- No extended self test
- Digital radio altimeter and magnetic heading inputs required
- Maintains existing phase-based TRE-920 antennas
- ADS-B in Traffic Computer HW enabled
- Compliant with ARINC 735B
- Addresses long-term part obsolescence
- Simplified design with no manual tuning
- Higher Reliability Guarantees
- Lower Power Consumption
- Weight reduction of approx.4 lbs from TTR-921
- 429 dataload supported
- TCAS II in April 2013
- TCAS 7.1 Compliant
24 hour support