For close to 40 years, Collins Aerospace has been demonstrating our commitment to China. Our growing presence in China has been made possible by our company’s significant investments in the country, as well as strong corporate and personal relationships that have been formed over the last three decades.
Today, we have over 950 employees spanning 15 key locations throughout the region. Nine joint venture companies have been established to focus on design and development, manufacturing, services, support and information management for airborne solutions, and full flight simulators to support China programs and expand to the global market.
Examples of our company’s successful collaborations in China include:
- Pro Line Fusion® advanced avionics and HGS™-3500 were selected for AVIC's new MA-700 regional airliner.
- ACCEL, a commercial simulation joint venture, was established with Haite in Tianjin to design, manufacture, market and service flight simulators to address market segments in China and around the world.
- AVIC Leihua Rockwell Collins Avionics Company opened a facility in Wuxi. This is a joint venture with AVIC Leihua Electronic Technology Research Institute to develop and manufacture integrated surveillance system products for Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd.’s C919 aircraft in China.
- China Electronics Technology Avionics Company entered into a joint venture with Rockwell Collins to develop and manufacture the communication and navigation systems for the C919.
- Xian Aviation Science and Technology Company and Rockwell Collins jointly develop a full-motion engineering simulator for the C919.
- Collins Aviation Maintenance Services Shanghai Ltd. is a joint venture between Rockwell Collins and China Eastern Airlines , providing aftermarket services and support of avionics and in-flight entertainment equipment for Chinese airline customers.
Collins Aerospace China
100 Zun Yi Road
Shanghai, China, 200051