Sales & Marketing
The CDU-7000 incorporates the latest commercial technologies into a military-hardened unit to achieve an unparalleled blend of performance and reliability.
Based on Collins Aerospace's Flight2™ open architecture, the unit consolidates control of the aircraft's flight management functions and a diverse set of communications, navigation, weapons management and defensive aids equipment into a single control display unit.
Features & benefits
- Separate civil and military partitions within a single control unit
- Provides the most current civil navigation database and flight planning that is separate from, yet integrated with, unique military functions
- Provides a separate military flight management function (e.g., CARP/HARP airdrop, patterns, search and rescue, tactical approaches, weapons/defensive aids management)
- Military/operational functionality
- NVIS compliant – designed for use in operational environments allowing for use of night vision goggles
- Keyboard is fluid resistant and easy to operate with or without flight gloves
- Multiple interfaces
- Enables easy integration in civil or military aircraft (e.g., ARINC 429, Ethernet and 1553)
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.