Sales & Marketing
With the Collins Aerospace MFD-2912 multi-function display, you can view video and graphics on a stunning, SXGA+ resolution (1050 by 1400 pixels), high-performance Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (AMLCD).
The unit can display video data received via a display visual interface (DVI) or from optional fiber-optic Fibre Channel Audio Video (FC-AV) inputs. This color, flat-panel unit has a large display area (9 by 12 inches) and gives you a wide viewing angle (+50 degrees) for excellent cross-cockpit viewing.
A state-of-the-art Multi-domain Vertically Aligned (MVA) LCD provides high contrast over the viewing angle. The wide-dimming-range backlight that illuminates the AMLCD enables sunlight readability and night vision goggle compatibility. Application software is loadable via an Ethernet data bus.
Features & benefits
- Large 9-by-12-inch active matrix liquid crystal display: Supports simultaneous display of both video and primary flight information
- SXGA+ resolution (1050 by 1400 pixels): For demanding video and graphics applications
- State-of-the-art MVA LCD: Provides high contrast over a wide viewing angle
- Displays high-resolution digital video: Two DVI video channel inputs
- Modular design with integrated 3D graphics generator
- Graphics generator supports OpenGL
- Dual PowerPC processor: Provides proven performance for the most demanding avionics applications
- Support for multiple operating systems (VMOS, Wind River, Green Hills)
- Dual independent 100 Base T Ethernet ports
- Software is Ethernet bus-loadable without removal of the unit
- Various control panel options or bezel keys
- Wide dimming range (0.05 to 200fL) provided via highly reliable LED backlight
- Night vision imaging system/night vision goggle compatible Class B (all colors)
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.