As a world leader in cargo systems, Collins Aerospace offers a return-to-lease program that optimizes our extensive expertise in the cargo market.
Our program offers wide-body passenger and freighter aircraft owners on-demand original equipment manufacturer (OEM) service technicians who compile a comprehensive list of parts required for a returning aircraft. Collins then ships the parts to your preferred maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider in advance to minimize aircraft downtime. Customers only pay for the parts used by the MRO provider and receive a single invoice upon service completion.
The Collins Cargo Return-to-Lease program also provides technical support, troubleshooting and upgrade recommendations to quickly get your aircraft ready for redelivery and preserve its residual value.
- OEM engineers conduct aircraft cargo systems walk
- Replacement parts and potential upgrades are identified
- Single shipment of parts delivered to customer-preferred MRO
- Single invoice provided to customer for simplicity
- Comprehensive, 24/7/365 OEM technical support available