Panorama is a collimated display system from Collins Aerospace. Designed for use on simulators requiring a wide field of view and cross-cockpit views, it is particularly suitable for simulators with side-by-side crew seating, such as airliners, helicopters, military transport aircraft and ground vehicle simulators.
Offering you the largest field of view available using film mirrors, Panorama has repeatedly achieved fixed- and rotary-wing Level D certification. With a range of sizes from 9- to 11-foot-radius mirrors, and fields of view up to 225 degrees horizontal by 60 degrees vertical, Panorama offers you the flexibility to select the right configuration for your particular training needs.
Features & benefits
- Proven technology with more than 800 systems sold with 25+ years of experience
- Displays have consistently achieved fixed- and rotary-wing Level D certification
- Fields of view up to 225 degrees horizontal by 60 degrees vertical – the largest field of view available in the market using film mirrors
- Available in 9-, 10- and 11-foot radius options - have delivered more then a dozen variants
- Projector options can be selected to suit your program requirements, and integrated with our comprehensive auto-alignment system to reduce setup and maintenance time while maximizing system performance and availability
- Experienced installation and service team ensures your support throughout the life of your system