ARINCDirect℠ Flight Operations System (FOS®) streamlines your flight operations, no matter how demanding or complex. The system brings you unparalleled speed, functionality and ease of use. It gathers all the information you require in one place, with a rich array of features and no redundant data entry. ARINCDirect FOS becomes the hub of your operations with the integration of our flight planning, data link and international trip support tools.
ARINCDirect FOS saves you time and effort while reducing costs and helping you serve your customers more effectively. Standard ARINCDirect FOS features include:
- View live, customizable data with our schedule board
- Schedule qualified crew for flights based on up-to-date information
- Time and distance calculator computes local arrival or departure time, fuel burn, time en route, time zone change and cost using our scheduler's tool kit
- Get quick and accurate charter quotes
- Maintain complete tracking of all training requirements, crew currency and proficiency to meet FAA guidelines for electronic recordkeeping
- Track flight log entries, expenses, aircraft and crew records
- Integrate with over 80 third-party providers, ensuring one place for the most accurate information
- Easily create your own formats for quotes, invoices, trip sheets, flight log forms and confirmations using Crystal Reports
- Seamlessly integrate with other Collins Aerospace ARINCDirect services, including flight planning, weather and safety management tools
- Use our mobile application to easily access information and transmit flight details from flight crews in real time
Tailored solutions for every type of operation
Our subscription pricing makes it even easier to realize the benefits of this powerful tool. Choose from three subscription package options - Essential, Professional or Enterprise - each scaled to meet the needs of your operations. Having access to the most current information, no matter where you are, is more important than ever. With the ARINCDirect FOS hosting option, access your most critical data from anywhere in the world.