The Airports team at Collins Aerospace is working with industry partners from
aviation, technology and healthcare to redefine the possibilities of a healthier
and easier travel experience from airport arrival to final destination. Together
we will deliver next-generation passenger processing solutions that enable a
contactless passenger experience through airports.
We’re working with our customers to deploy solutions that address today’s key
- Contact – minimizing the need to touch check-in kiosks, bag tag kiosks
and other airport systems, as well as creating healthier, contactless
- Interaction – minimizing contact with airport, airline or security
- Document exchange – eliminating the need to handle and share the
exchange of paper documents
- Airport congestion – improved management of areas where passengers
congregate, including check in, security and boarding gates
- Control - expanding the use of mobile solutions to improve passengers'
situational awareness in and around the airport, enabling them to better
manage their travel experience.
To learn more, read our
white paper or find out about the technologies currently available and how we can work
together to restore passenger confidence, or contact us at