Collins Aerospace Airline Symposium
Discover how we're helping to shape the evolving aviation ecosystem
Collins Aerospace invites you to participate in our 2019 Airline Symposium November 11-13 in Miami. We're showcasing our innovations that draw from the strengths of two entities – UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins – that have now become Collins Aerospace.
Join us to learn how we are redefining aerospace to address our customers' challenges and meet the demands of the rapidly evolving aviation ecosystem. You will also be able to connect with experts on the importance of the Collins customer experience and listen to guest speakers addressing a number of topics, including:
- Airspace modernization and implications
- The connected ecosphere journey
- Next-generation avionics developments in communication and navigation
The full agenda will be published soon. See below for an overview.
Monday, November 11th
Welcome Reception 6:30 - 9:30 PM
Tuesday, November 12th
- Collins Aerospace Overview
- State of the Industry
- Guest Speaker
- Commercial Avionics Overview
- Information Management Services Overview
- Sensors and Fire Protection Overview
- Breakouts - Future Weather Radar, Long Range Communication, Sensor Innovation, Future Ground Services
- Customer Support Excellence
Wednesday, November 13th
- Connected Journey
- Panel Discussion
As our guest, Collins Aerospace is offering to cover the expense of your hotel accommodation (up to two nights), event meals and symposium social events.
We will post presentations from the symposium when they become available.
COLLINS AEROSPACE AIRLINE SYMPOSIUM
November 11-13, 2019
1395 Brickell Avenue