- Avionics- Commercial and government Avionics systems
and services, including strategic Navigation, Communications and Situational
Awareness solutions for the aircraft flight deck, as well as aircraft
sensors, fire protection equipment and cabin management and content systems.
- Connected Aviation Solutions - the Collins Aerospace
Information Management Services (IMS), combined with newly-acquired
FlightAware organization (flight tracking and notification company) bring
together a comprehensive and Industry-leading set of digital capabilities,
which allow Collins to deliver a broad set of customer-focused solutions for
our aviation connected ecosystem.
- Defense – Secure military communications, intelligence,
surveillance and reconnaissance, precision navigation and guidance, missile
actuation, strategic command and control; unmanned aircraft systems,
simulation, training and range instrumentation, electronic warfare, ejection
seats and propulsion, and spacecraft systems.
- Interiors – Aircraft seating, evacuation systems, life
rafts, galleys and galley inserts, lavatories, aircraft lighting and
- Mechanical Systems – Landing systems, propellers,
actuation, flight and pilot controls, hoist and winch systems, and cargo
- Power & Controls – Electric systems, air management,
engine controls, and airframe controls.