Repair Chain Management
Are you facing sourcing challenges? Collins Aerospace has low-cost and time-efficient sourcing solutions for your government-owned aircraft fleet.
Our Repair Chain Management services can help you manage your Collins Aerospace and third-party equipment repair and supply chain, including orders, repairs, recertification, tracking and delivery of parts – on time and according to your requirements.
Key features and benefits
- Complete management of your equipment repair and supply chain
- Established credit and relationship with a network of quality suppliers
- FAA/EASA/CAAC-approved repair providers to support your unique program requirements
- Extensive inventory of recertified engine and airframe parts
- Strategically located distribution centers in Memphis, Tennessee, London and Singapore
- FAA-licensed mechanics
- Supply/repair chain expertise to source parts that are out of production, hard to find or have long lead times
- Favorable pricing and warranty coverage savings passed to customer via discounts and credits
- Access to Collins Aerospace solutions at more than 60 locations in 27 countries
Collins Aerospace provides parts whenever and wherever you need them
Our Exchange Program includes an extensive inventory of rotable spares ready for dispatch from our worldwide distribution network. This tailorable exchange program can cover a single aircraft or an entire fleet. We can provide AOG support and 24-hour shipments from one of our global integrated stocking centers. Primarily serving commercial derivative aircraft, this unique solution can significantly lower turnaround time and administrative burden.
Did you know our Collins Avionics Service Program (CASP℠) is also available for some military aircraft?
Collins Aerospace provides customized solutions that support your systems’ life-cycle value and sustainment in multi-domain operations. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our military customers’ expectations – by reducing turnaround times, backorders, spares requirements and program costs with tailored solutions to meet operational readiness needs now.