Sales & Marketing
The Collins Aerospace integrated MFD-2810 multi-function display delivers video and graphics on an XGA resolution (1024 by 768 pixels), high-performance Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (AMLCD). The unit can simultaneously display up to four video windows on the full 8-by-10.6-inch active area of the AMLCD.
Customizable through the ARINC 661 open standard, the MFD-2810 includes Avionics Full-DupleX (AFDX) Ethernet to provide significant network flexibility and reduce aircraft wiring and weight. You can also add a 3D graphics processor for applications such as synthetic vision.
A sealed chassis with an integral cooling fan and a 17 push-button bezel complete the robust mechanical design. The MFD-2810 is a rugged performer with full civil certification.
Features & benefits
- Rugged, military, civilian, multi-application (dual use)
- Multiple merge layers: videos, 2D & 3D graphics, WXR, dual cursor
- OpenGL 3D graphics
- Power PC processing with multiple OS accommodations
- Synthetic VISion (SVIS) hardware enabled
- I/O complement including: EIA/TIA-422, G/O discretes, ARINC 708 weather radar and analog and digital video
- ARINC 661 standard compliant
- Gamma correction
- Variety of video accommodations across product line:
- RS-170 mono/RGB, true white monochrome
- RS-343 mono/RGB
- HDTV digital video (SMPTE 292M -720p and 1080i)
- NTSC/PAL composite
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.