Prepare your aircraft for tomorrow's airspace requirements with powerful new features that solve obsolescence issues, increase safety and improve your overall flight experience. Pro Line Fusion® integrated avionics system equips your aircraft with data link capability, high-definition image displays and touch-interactive maps – all in a cost-effective package.
- High-resolution synthetic vision lets pilots operate like it's a clear day, every day
- Data link capability improves day-to-day communication among controllers and pilots
- Touch-interactive maps and charts make it easy to set up your flight plan, analyze weather and more
Pro Line Fusion® on Challenger 604
To get started, contact Bombardier or your authorized Collins dealer for more information.
Synthetic Vision System (SVS)
Increase safety and situational awareness with Synthetic Vision System (SVS). On approach into a busy, unfamiliar airport, SVS creates a virtual Visual Meteorological Conditions (VMC) environment by adding distinct mile markers, runway highlights, lead-ins and airport dome to easily identify any destination airport.
Data Link Capability
Get in the air faster – and to your destination sooner – with clearances and other communications through Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC) capability, optional FANS and more. Data link capability from your Pro Line Fusion upgrade improves communication to ensure you never miss a transmission from air traffic control.
Touch-interactive Maps and Charts
Making flight plan adjustments or setting up an approach procedure has never been easier. Touch-interactive maps and charts with eyes-forward flight planning and geo-referenced electronic navigation expand situational awareness while reducing workload. With three 14.1”, widescreen displays, the Pro Line Fusion upgrade enables you to customize your touchscreen displays for full screen or split screen – you choose.
Pro Line Fusion upgrade also offers these features and optional upgrades:
- Performance Based Navigation support
- Dual integrated EFB (IFIS)
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A)
- ATN (Link 2000+)
- MultiScan™ full-color weather radar
- SXM graphical weather
- RNP - Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance
- ADS-B Out (DO-260B)
CL604 Pro Line Fusion Sales
Sales & Marketing