The AFD-2120 is a large-area, high resolution Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) supporting an integrated avionics display system with the following features:
- 15.1 inches of useable display area
- Advanced Super View (ASV) technology, providing superb color fidelity over a wide field of view
- Remote Light Sensor providing a consistent presentation by adjusting to ambient light changes
- True split screen capability
- Adaptable to evolving cockpit technology/applications such as:
- Moving Map
- Real time Weather
- Electronic Flight Bag applications
- Synthetic and Enhanced Vision
- CDTI applications
- Five fold increase in reliability dramatically reducing line maintenance actions.
The technical capability/adaptability combined with the displays size, weight, depth, low power and split screen capabilities has made it the display standard across 737MAX, 787, 777X, 767 line fit and 757/767 retrofit systems.