Collins Aerospace's Tactical Targeting Network Technology (TTNT) is a secure and robust IP-based waveform that delivers the fastest ad hoc mesh network to the tactical edge. It’s a proven and mature system that instantly and accurately shares secure voice, video and data across a dynamic battlespace, meeting the rapidly changing networking needs of today’s warfighter.
Features & benefits
- Provides low-latency, ad hoc, IP-based networking to more than 200 users at any given time
- Self-forming and self-healing, so platforms automatically enter and leave the network without the advanced planning required with other networking options
- Allows for instant and accurate sharing of vast amounts of secure voice, video and data at speeds up to Mach 8
- Statistical priority-based multiple access (SPMA) protocol ensures critical data is sent and received by holding off the transmission of lower priority data until needed
- Strong anti-jam performance for contested environments that extends far beyond line-of-sight using multi-hop relay and automatic routing
- Platforms simultaneously transmit and receive up to four data streams