The Collins Aerospace aeroINFINITE™ family of honeycomb panels is designed to address complex aircraft structural challenges, through unique panel combinations, no matter the requirements. In-house experts work to tweak and produce panels perfectly machined to meet unique and custom specifications.
aeroINFINITE panels can be used on aircraft interiors, as well as structural and cargo applications.
Features & benefits
- Available in multiple sheet sizes from 48 x 96 inches up to 60 x 144 inches (additional sizes available upon request through our aeroADD™ family)
- Capability to produce panels at a thickness tolerance of ± 0.010 inch
- Customizable to fit your needs
- Can be designed to meet all flammability requirements of FAA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 25.853 Appendix F:
- Part I – 60 second vertical
- Part IV – Ohio State University (OSU) heat release
- Part V – National Bureau of Standards (NBS) smoke emission
- Our aramid fiber and aluminum honeycomb cores meet Aerospace Material Specification (AMS) industry and OEM specifications
- Capability to vacuum-bag cure
- Capability to run FAA-approved test programs
- Designed to meet all your mechanical requirements with the best combination of durability and low weight
- Ability to obtain OEM certification
*Typical options shown; additional customization options available.
The resulting mechanical properties can be provided once desired combinations have been selected.
Product development & application engineering services
From concept design through qualification, Collins Aerospace's engineers will apply their expertise to offer the right solution based on the operators’ needs. The process starts with the initial step of evaluating the properties of the materials in the existing configuration. Subsequently, we offer alternate solutions that reduce weight, increase strength and/or reduce cost. Collins’ established relationships with a wide variety of material suppliers help ensure that your panel materials are ideally suited for your unique application.