Introducing the new URG-IV HF communications system. Delivering beyond line of sight communications in challenged or contested environments, you can count on the URG-IV to provide a reliable communication link for critical data and messages.
Compliant to MIL-STD-188-110D and data speeds up to 20 times faster than legacy HF, it can also complete a low speed data link in noisy environments that would prevent legacy systems from communicating.
The system is an alternative to SATCOM for warfighters and first responders who need critical and reliable long distance communication channels in the most challenging environments.
Features and benefits
- Delivers data rates over 20 times faster than legacy HF
- Built-in 4G ALE for reliability and ease of use
- Supports flexible architectures, enabling networking capabilities in commercial and military installations
- 1.5 to 29.99999 MHz transmit and receive frequency ranges in regular operation
- Simplex and half-duplex operation
- SSB, two-channel ISB, CW, AM, AME Tx, WBHF modes
- MIL-STD-188-141D compliant
- Provides analog voice