Government aviation operations require meticulous planning, the utmost in situational awareness, highly reliable connectivity and solid command and control. The complexity and strategic significance of disaster relief, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), maritime patrol, global strategic and tactical airlift, and special operations missions necessitate advanced support tools that meet the exacting standards of those who serve and protect.
You need a proven, trusted service partner you can count on when it matters most, to manage the complications of international airspace and honoring the sovereignty of other countries.
Thousands of government and military missions around the world trust Collins Aerospace to provide mission-critical communications and flight support service every day, no matter where they fly.
Flight Deck Voice and Data Communications
- Largest aeronautical data-link provider in the world – using VHF, HF and SATCOM
- Unmatched air-to-ground coverage
- Remote location coverage
- 99.999 percent network reliability
- Intuitive desktop and mobile flight planning and operational support services
- Efficient and flexible Flight Operations System (FOS®) – aircraft and crew scheduling, managing aircrew qualification and training currencies
- Critical fuel summaries, ETP calculations, ETOPS and tankering
Collins Aerospace’s satellite communication and next-generation connectivity solutions provide vital coverage for your mission needs, enabling the delivery of critical voice, video and data in real time, anywhere in the world.
- Value-added services
- 24/7 global technical support
Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Mission-specific aircraft messaging and communications solutions
- FANS/CPDLC solutions and testing
- Performance-based communication and surveillance (PBCS) manual and FAA AC 90-117 data link certification
- Real-time PBCS compliance monitoring
- Performance issue analysis and troubleshooting
- Value-added mission systems development
- Customized airborne avionics solutions for CNS/ATM airspace access
- Aircrew CNS/ATM data link training systems
- Independent Verification and Validation (IVV)