Collins Aerospace is one of the world’s leading providers of high-lift actuation. We offer complete stick-to-surface capability. Our customized solutions include fly-by-wire actuation and electronics control.
Your aircraft can achieve significant weight savings through our composite transmission shafts. We offer full or partial, leading- and trailing-edge systems for all types of aircraft.
Building on more than five decades of experience, we design customized test equipment and offer full system integration on several large commercial aircraft platforms. Our continuous investment in research & development in the high-lift actuation segment ensures that we remain at the forefront of innovation and are able to meet your toughest challenges.
Our range of civil secondary actuators offer:
- Reliable performance
- Enhanced safety
- Maximum maintainability
- Lower operating life-cycle costs
- Reduced cost of maintenance
For high-lift systems, we can offer:
- Stick-to-surface capability
- Proven system integration and test capability, including skew detection
- Electric solutions
- 3,000 and 5,000 psi hydraulic solutions
- Rotary or linear solutions
- Weight reduction
Our customized capabilities cover the following platforms:
- Main rotor actuation and tail rotor actuation
- Weapon release
- Flight controls
- Control actuation system (CAS)
- Thrust vector actuation (TVA)
- Weapon Bay Door Drive System
- Wing rotate
- Wing fold
- Pylon conversion
- Air brake
Our actuation solutions are backed by a global network of dedicated engineers and technicians, meaning we're local to you 24/7/365. Our technical support offers tailored maintenance, rapid resolution, enhancements and so much more. And our global network of repair centers, extended warranty offerings and on-site maintenance services mean you keep flying.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, U.K.