The Collins Aerospace CMU-900 is the newest ARINC 758 compatible Communications Management Unit and is designed to satisfy Data Link Communication needs for today and the future. The unit hosts the Level C Protected Mode CPDLC Applications necessary to meet the European Data Link Mandate. The CMU-900 offers AOC customization, allowing the aircraft operator to configure the CMU meeting the user’s operating requirements. The optional development tool offers customizable routing tables for improved message routing. This permits management of Communication Service Provider preferences, cost indexes, and performance indexes. Flight crew control and display of information is provided through the interface to ARINC 739 capable Multi-Function Control Display Units.
- ARINC 758 compliant communications management unit: Delivers state-of-the-art Data Link communication management that complies with industry standard ARINC Characteristic 758 installations.
- Supports and manages multiple air-to-ground subnetworks: VHF Data Link (VDL Mode 0/A and Mode 2), SAT Data Link (Inmarsat and Iridium), and HF Datalink.
- Supports FANS interoperability across all VHF networks: Provides fully compliant ARINC AQP and SITA VAQ testing and is qualified by Boeing for FANS-1 interoperability.
- ATN Protected Mode CPDLC certified: Compliant with the requirements of the European Data Link mandate for air traffic control communication utilizing the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (ATN) via VDL Mode 2.
- Flexible AOC development tool: Provides a powerful user application development capability, allowing modification and testing of AOC application changes, and supports a completely modifiable AOC application without certification impact.
- Capable PC-based AOC simulation tool: Provides a powerful PC based-simulation capability that is equally useful as a prototyping and training tool.
- Experienced operational and technical support: Backed by the expertise and experience of service, and engineering staff assuring successful Data Link integration and deployment.
Collins Aerospace offers mandate compliant integrated data link solutions. Contact us today to explore options for your aircraft platform and area of operations.
Sales & Marketing