Access the global airspace with confidence with the Flight2™ integrated avionics system. This suite of communications, navigation and surveillance equipment seamlessly integrates new-generation avionics with legacy sensors, radios, autopilot and aircraft systems.
With its advanced displays and integrated military/civil flight management system, Flight2 delivers the most advanced capabilities available today. At the same time, it's the most cost-effective and lowest-risk CNS/ATM upgrade solution. The system is flying on over 1,100 fixed-wing aircraft, including the KC-135, KC-10, C-130 P-3, C-2A, E-2C and E-3.
- GPS/SBAS, RNP and RNAV 0.3 capabilities, including SIDs, STARs and RNAV approaches. Meets all 2020 CNS/ATM mandates, providing access to worldwide civil airspace
- Tactical navigation, remote approaches, precision airdrops and search-and-rescue patterns, improves military operations with enhanced mission capabilities
- 6-by-8-inch MFD and PFD, as well as a large, digital engine instrument LCD. Enhances situational awareness, Crew Resource Management (CRM) and safety
- Flight Management System (FMS) with both civil and military Flight Management Functions (FMF), provides seamless operations between civil and military airspace
- Digital autopilot, reduces obsolescence and repair-cost issues while increasing reliability and improving Mission Capability Rates (MCR)
- NVG compatible displays enables tactical operations in NVIS environment
Experience you can count on
Featuring our Flight2 solution, Collins Aerospace has modified more C-130s than any other provider in the world.