CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (Oct. 17, 2019) – Collins Aerospace is making its debut at NBAA 2019 with a broad portfolio of solutions that increase efficiency, comfort, connectivity and peace of mind. Representatives will be on hand to demonstrate the latest in aircraft seating, cockpit avionics, flight planning solutions, nacelles, cabin and connectivity solutions.
When: Oct. 22-24, 2019
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Booth location: C-10808
- LuxStream: As passengers continue to demand higher throughput connectivity, Collins Aerospace is offering a new solution in partnership with SES. The new LuxStream service provides the fastest broadband solution in the market, flexible pricing models and, when combined with the services and support that Collins Aerospace is known for, will provide operators a unique and attractive value proposition.
- Nacelle inlet: The advanced linear liner combines superior acoustic performance with low weight and low cost. Collins Aerospace leverages its technological expertise in materials to architect a range of complex structural systems for business jets that offer an industry-leading balance of performance, quality and value.
- Integrated Avionics Systems: Pro Line Fusion® is the premier offering from Collins Aerospace and is now successfully making its way into the aftermarket. At NBAA 2019, Collins Aerospace will showcase upgraded solutions for the Challenger 604 and CJ1+/2+. A key highlight will be the CJ1+/2+ flight deck on the static display.
- Venue Cabin Management System: Venue is currently the most fielded CMS with more than 1,300 aircraft currently equipped and Collins Aerospace is now introducing Venue’s first-to-market 4K video capabilities.
- Customer Experience Demo: Stop by for an opportunity to be fully immersed in a business aircraft cabin complete with seating options, veneers, lighting, entertainment, connectivity, cabin electronics and more.
Media events and press information:
- Collins Aerospace will be posting news from NBAA at CollinsAerospace.com/newsroom
- Journalists and the public can also connect with the company through its social channels via: