Collins is proud to be involved with the following programs:
WILL Rise – Women in Line Leadership Rise (in partnership with Pratt & Whitney)
Accelerate the growth and advancement of women in line aerospace leadership positions
Overview & Objective
- A small grassroots group of female P&L executives
- Collaboration effort between P&W and Collins: One Aerospace Company
- Break down barriers for current and future women in line leadership roles
- Build and support current and future generations of women in line leadership roles
- Drive the P4P initiative at accelerated pace
- Create a community of passionate, strong and confident women who help support each other to grow as a leader and as an individual
LIFT (Leading Inspired Females in Technology)
Empowered women are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work every day to LIFT Collins Aerospace
- Challenge the current state
- Enhance our recruitment & retention methods
- Provide meaningful mentoring & sponsorship experiences
- Integrating the community through relevant communication and awareness
The Re-Empower Program, run at the RTX level, provides a unique opportunity to support experienced professionals as they relaunch their careers after taking a two or more year career break. The program provides professional development, training, mentoring and networking with the goal of transitioning into full-time or part-time roles within our organization.
The Q-LEAD Program at Collins Aerospace provides participants with unique opportunities to gain hands-on quality engineering experience in various disciplines throughout the company. Selected participants will be exposed to a broad range of quality focused disciplines and will receive direct coaching and mentoring. Upon completion of the program, participants will have the knowledge, experience and leadership capabilities to become future leaders and make a positive impact at Collins Aerospace.
Overall Q-LEAD program diversity: 75%
Collins Aerospace's Engineering Rotational Program, EnTeR (Engineering & Technology Rotation Program), is a two-year program designed to expand and develop your engineering career. The program provides participants exposure to the engineering products and services in our various business units around the world. Participants develop expertise about the aerospace industry, gain a global understanding of how we do business, enhance their engineering skills, and build relationships throughout the organization. Once you've worked with us for a year, you become eligible for this career enhancing program.
EnTeR diversity rate: 58%