The Digital Thread & Twins Technologies (DT3) team quickly adopts and adapts architectures, technologies and methods to improve digital continuity across the product lifecycle (as-built vs. as-designed / as-flown vs. as-maintained). By connecting distributed, heterogeneous (online and offline) data, models and processes in a unified body of knowledge, we democratize engineering processes. We also advance system efficiencies, working with teams to improve process velocity, predictability, agility, and end-product quality. All these enhance existing DevOps practices and lead to the creation of new ones.
- Digital Threads on heterogeneous data, models and business processes for unified user experiences (example domains: advanced and additive manufacturing, DPHM)
- Digital Twins leveraging field data for DPHM and manufacturing applications
- SSoT/ASoT/cATO methodologies, leveraging Digital Threads on MBSE contexts
- Modern software technologies (containers, orchestration) for aerospace systems
- Agile and DevOps frameworks for software development and sustainment of engineering tools