The Digital Product Lifecycle Accelerator team focuses on the acceleration and adoption of advanced Model-Based Engineering (MBE) solutions in and outside of Collins Aerospace. Our goal is to increase the proficiency and adoption of MBE best-practices across our business, either by bridging novel technologies developed by Applied Research & Technology disciplines or by pushing state-of-the-art technologies for further realization across other programs.
- System-level design with model-based approaches, including architectures and interface control documents
- Modern controls design, supporting and mentoring Collins engineers as they develop and adopt these techniques across systems
- Model-based software development process in compliance with DevOps regulations (from high-level requirements to executable objects)
- Virtual testing and virtual integration processes
- Lifecycle simulation management
- Engagement and participation in standardization communities to accelerate the adoption of disruptive methodologies