There are many reasons why customers turn to Collins Aerospace, the trusted and worldwide leader in CNS/ATM upgrades, for their current and future airspace access needs:
- Today, 190 C-130 aircraft have been modified, or are on contract to be modified, with our proven next generation Flight2™ integrated avionics system.
- More C-130 modifications have been fitted with Collins Flight2 than by any other solution or provider in the world.
- In addition to our C-130 expertise, Collins has been the prime Integrator for 419 KC-135s and 59 KC-10s, all with Flight2 systems.
Certified and qualified:
- Flight2 is certified by the USAF process through MiL Handbook 516.
- Flight2 is qualified to the Military Standards, such as Mil Standard 810, so it’s ready for the harshest environments, like the polar regions and desert locations.
On-time, on-budget and flying today in the USAF:
- Look no further than the USAF’s inventory of EC-130Hs, KC-135s and KC-10s, each delivered on-time and on-budget, to see Collins Aerospace's trusted Flight2 system flying today.
More informationContact us for a demonstration or more information about how we can help with your C-130 upgrades.
Experience you can count onFeaturing our Flight2 solution, Collins Aerospace has modified more C-130s than any other provider in the world. Some of those include:
Customer upgrade success storiesEvery few months, we will add a new customer success story to this area. Click on each story to learn more about our leadership, reliability and cost effective solutions support our customers' needs.