Providing the brightest, most true-to-life image quality in the simulation industry, in platforms designed for low total cost of ownership. The Collins Aerospace Matrix™ WQ StIM and WQ SIM projectors offer years of virtually maintenance-free, continuous operation. Designed with features that minimize total cost of ownership, both solid-state projectors take reliability and stability to the next level.
Exceptionally bright LEDs, WQXGA resolution, real-time balancing of color and brightness levels, and advanced smear reduction technology enable the Matrix WQ StIM to deliver the highest-fidelity image quality in the simulation industry.
When combined with the Collins EP®-8100 image generation system, the Matrix WQ StIM offers a visual solution that operates on a single channel for both infrared and out-the-window visuals. This drives down costs while offering the highest fidelity.
The Matrix projectors are a fully integrated projection system engineered for flight simulation requirements. They exceed FAA Level D compliance for projectors and full flight simulators, providing the finest image quality in the simulation industry
Features & benefits
- Integrated, fast LED illumination with a lifetime of +50,000 hours
- High reliability
- Unmatched picture reliability in a filter-free design
- Lamp-less operation
- Requires no consumables
- Delivers longer life and greater reliability at a lower cost of ownership, compared with lamp-based projectors
- Removes restrictions for mounting in any orientation
- Solid-state technology with a single DMD
- No color wheel; increased color gamut
- More dynamic and realistic rendering of the training environment