The Collins Aerospace Talon RT- 8200 is designed to give you the best value in features, technology and growth capabilities. This series of receiver-transmitters features a digital radio architecture that enables easy reprogramming with different waveforms and operating modes through the use of digital signal processing technology.
Flexible, software-programmable V/UHF communication system capable of operating frequency-hopping waveforms HaveQuick I/ II, SATURN, U.S. SINCGARS, Talon, Talon II and Quicklook 1A, as well as, Encryption A and Citadel™ encryption.
Certified/qualified airborne Citadel radio
An airborne radio that provides secure communication with Harris V/ UHF manpack and handheld radios using Harris' Citadel™ encryption and / or Harris Quicklook1A.
Proven, reliable and tested
The Talon product line leverages the over 40,000 AN/ARC-210 radios fielded in over 40 countries and on more than 140 platform types, therefore eliminating reliability and performance risk.
Features & benefits
- VHF/UHF (30-400 MHz) voice/data communications
- Available with multiple ECCM options, including: Have Quick I/II (STANAG 4246), SATURN (STANAG 4372), TALON & TALON II waveforms (country unique identifier), SINCGARS, Harris Quicklook 1A (30-108MHz)
- Includes multiple encryption options, including: Harris Citadel Chip (hardware), Talon Encryption A (software)
- Maritime mode: 57 pre-programmed preset channels, ship/shore selection, automatically applies offset
- Capable of scanning up to four preset channels
- Dedicated 243 MHz / 121.5 MHz guard receiver
- Automatic Direction Finder (ADF) interface
- Compatible with ICAO Annex 10 and ED-23B, including FM immunity (8.33 kHz operation)
- Interfaces with Type I NATO encryption
- Control via MIL-STD-1553 or remote control
- Software reprogrammable in the field
Learn More About Our Service Solutions
Whether you need a spare to keep your aircraft flying or would like enhanced functionality on an existing product, Collins Aerospace offers extensive parts and repair services to meet your mission requirements and keep your equipment operational. We can provide new or used parts, engineering services or tailored performance based programs to support your mission requirements.