The ADS-3000 Air Data System senses, computes and displays all parameters essential to flight. The ADS-87A is currently certified to comply with the Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) requirements. The system is all digital from the Air Data Computer (ADC) to the air data displays on the instruments. The computed and available parameters include: indicated airspeed, true airspeed, vertical speed, Vmo/Mmo, static air temperature, total air temperature, preselected altitude, overspeed warning contacts, ADC valid contacts, uncorrected pressure altitude, barometric corrected altitude, mach, total pressure, static pressure, impact pressure and Internal Standard Atmosphere (ISA) Delta Temperature. This unique digital design offers reduced size, weight and power consumption; continuous monitoring of all functions and internal diagnostics; increased system and integrity and simplified installation.
- All-digital system: Includes computation, transmission and display for unsurpassed accuracy and reliability.
- Reduced weight and size: Simplifies installation and enables mounting close to pitot/static system.
- Reduced cost of ownership: By increased availability of the system
- Rugged solid-state piezoresistive sensor: Makes ADC highly accurate, reliable, durable and low-power.
- ARINC 429 digital outputs
- RVSM-compliant system