Whether you need a rotatable spare to keep your aircraft flying or an enhanced functionality on an existing product through a technology upgrade, Collins Aerospace offers extensive repair services to meet your every need and keep your fleet flying.
- Rental exchange – Our Global Logistic Solutions Rental-Exchange Program includes an extensive inventory of rotatable spares ready for dispatch from our worldwide distribution network
- Preventative maintenance – Our Performance Solutions can increase avionics functionality, prevent unplanned maintenance costs and improve and enhance performance via smart technology upgrades
- Test equipment & calibration services – Our fixed-base and mobile on-site calibration and repair support service is available for a wide range of third-party test equipment, air data services and physical/dimension measurement
- Recertified parts – Intertrade, a Collins Aerospace company, offers you competitively priced, recertified engine and airframe parts for purchase, exchange or lease
- AOG spares – We offer emergency services that can deliver everything you need to resolve your equipment issues, including repair parts, exchange spares, recertified equipment and new replacement units
- Repair parts – With a dedicated inventory of components and subassemblies that meet Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) quality and performance specifications, we can assure you optimal off-the-shelf delivery