When you equip your aircraft with the most efficient Large Format Display System retrofit for current 757s and 767s, bigger displays are just the beginning. Strategic use of existing systems and hardware, combined with the well-crafted integration of new equipment, brings a variety of advantages. These include greater cost control, less weight and lower fuel burn. All while retaining your aircrafts current certification baseline.
The result of a close collaboration between Collins Aerospace and Boeing, our all-new flight deck 767/757 flight deck retrofit will put new life in your existing airframes, preparing them for future airspace requirements and taking the aircraft into the next decade and beyond.
Large format displays integrate critical information
Inspired by Collins Aerospace’s advanced flight deck technology on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, our 767/757 retrofit features three large-format LCD displays that replace six cathode ray tube (CRT) displays and numerous analog instruments to provide operators with a number of benefits, including:
- The only display retrofit available with engine-indicating and crew-alerting system (EICAS) data on LCD displays
- Enhanced flight crew situational awareness gained from 15.1-inch displays
- Maintenance savings driven by significant increase in new display system reliability
- Improved fuel efficiency from 150-pound flight deck weight reduction
- Aircraft life extension by proactively managing CRT obsolescence
- Display commonality with Boeing 787 Dreamliner and 737 MAX aircraft, which reduces required training and associated cost for air carriers with a mixed fleet
Ready for future mandatesOur 767/757 flight deck retrofit serves as a platform to incorporate future safety-enhancing technology such as airport taxi maps, data link weather, surface guidance, and synthetic and enhanced vision systems, ensuring the aircraft is ready for today’s requirements and flexible enough for the technology enhancements of tomorrow.
Head-up compatibility for efficiency at all phases of flightThe 767/757 flight deck retrofit is compatible with Collins Aerospace’s Head-up Guidance System (HGS™), providing pilots with further enhanced situational awareness and provides more efficient operations through all phases of flight, including departures and approaches in low-visibility conditions, thunderstorm diversion, and quick, at-a-glance flight path monitoring.