Seamless flight tracking powered by ARINC MultiLinkSM
ARINC MultiLink merges multiple data feeds including ADS-B, ADS-C, FANS, US TFM, EUROCONTROL, ACARS and Collins’ exclusive HFDL Diagnostics Data. These multiple feeds provide increased awareness of the location of your fleet, even when travelling over remote regions. Additional data feeds are also planned in 2017 to enhance the service further.
Key features and benefits of combining ARINC flight data display with ARINC MultiLink:
- Meets ICAO global flight tracking mandate
- Accurate flight tracking with media identifiers
- HFDL diagnostics data provides tracking coverage for remote and polar regions (exclusive to Collins Aerospace)
- At-a-glance visibility of flight attributes
- Identification of gaps in position reporting to optimize use of preferred media
- Alerts that allow for potential issues to be quickly analyzed and resolved
- Up-to-date weather information to help avoid costly redirects and canceled flights
The ARINC flight data display combined with ARINC MultiLink supports ICAO’s minimum requirements of less than 15-minute regular reporting in oceanic/remote airspace. A range of alerts are available for events such as “mute” aircraft or flight plan deviations to ensure any potential issues are quickly resolved.