Date: May 29-30, 2019
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Location details: Booth 1103, EY Centre
Please join us during CANSEC at booth 1103 where – with our first exhibition in Canada – you can see how Collins Aerospace combines the innovative forces of UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins.
We’ll showcase how we support Strong, Secure and Engaged Canadian Armed Forces with world-class capabilities – delivered by over 1,200 employees across Canada.
To demonstrate the best of what Collins Aerospace has to offer in Canada, we feature technologies that include:
- Space solutions – Since humankind’s first steps on the moon, we’ve enabled every manned space exploration mission. Visit our booth and take a selfie with one of our space suits!
- TruNetTM networked communications solutions – For air, land and sea customized networks
- Seamless data-link networking capabilities − With application to all domains of operation
- Simulation and training capabilities – They include our CoalescenceTM mixed reality system for training
- Modernized and networked joint-fires solutions
- Advanced laser threat warning systems − Providing force protection
- Integrated avionics systems − Helping ensure mission success
- TCTS pod – The first certified, multilevel security (MLS) tactical training system packaged in both airborne and ground equipment
To schedule a personal demonstration or meeting during CANSEC, please contact Gemma Rod at [email protected] or 613-595-2458.